bought pair of UGG boots from this website...www.gkeybox.com...they are fakes.I obviously didn't know at the time of purchase that this type of black market existed for these boots, don't make the sme mistake.

I even made the mistake of thinking that since I was paying through PayPal that I would be covered if anything went wrong.

Apparentley you are only covered 100% through PayPal when the transaction is done through Ebay.This company is based in China and does a good job of producing these fakes to look just like the real thing.

Had an Experience with Gkeybox?

Comments

Fake Oakley Sunglasses now have been recognized as one of the most coveted. we always offer excellent quality and best fake Oakley sunglasses for sale,fake Oakleys, Buy Fake Oakleys Free Shipping with BEST PRICES up to 70% OFF。 But referring to the original one, the price is very high, some of us can not afford it, so best cheap fake oakleys is a good choice. We have been in fake Fake Oakleys wholesale for 3 years;

anyone who bought these CAN cancel their order through paypal!i just did!

:) i always wanted to order their ugg boots but never did. then i just saw their chi iron on the website and ordered it. then i found reviews saying they are all fakes and this site cannot be trusted. they only accept paypal i think.

but they have an unconfirmed email address. which means you can log into your paypay account and cancel your order before they try to claim it. i'm so glad i did.

hope this helps others.-nicole